Translate

Tuesday, August 27, 2024

What The Chicken!

 There's a new chicken place near by"Food Sacklys" you choose 3 sauces with your meal,I tried theirs ,ranch & honey mustard,got some funny shots of the girls🐕🐕 taste testing😄





I've been working on my stitch journal ,hopefully will have some pages completed within the next few days 

I was watching a Christmas movie the other day 'yes I was"🤣 notice the quilt in the background? That's a embroidery flower  bouquet quilt,I have that quilt pattern downloaded & have dreaming about making it for a while,with all those tiny 1"squares it may stay in my dreams😄





No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Hauls & A Taste Of Fall

 I'm down to 5 more days to get everything ready for my Fall family/friends dinner,2 rooms to go for deep cleaning & decorating,ther...