Translate

Saturday, May 13, 2023

Final Quilt Tie Decisions & National Dogs Mom Day!


 I've leaned towards the brown,I've leaned towards the brown,now the blue,I know! right? I need to stop leaning before I fallšŸ¤£ anyways I think the winner is the blue ,this is my  first attempt at making a full size quilt , boy oh boy does it take longer lol ,I just guestimated it to fit my bed,it's put together,ironed,basted,just needs the little ties of yarn,ready or not here it is & hopefully I'll get on with it before it turns into a UFO lol

On a brighter note it's National Dog Moms Day! Are you celebrating with your fur baby?



1 comment:

  1. National Dogs Mums Day is worth celebrating, wonder when Cats Mums get a turn?

    ReplyDelete

Fruit Covers A multitude Of Ugly & Quilt Plans

 I'm trying a new thing "cooking with almond flour" there's definitely some tweaking needed to be done ,I'm use to jus...