Translate

Monday, March 11, 2024

Let The Lock Down Begin!

the plan for breakfast was for red velvet waffles ,when I discovered I didn't have any red food coloring but I did have chocolate chips & a jar of cherries so they got turned into chocolate cherry waffles,like my cup says just making it up as I go🤣


Now that that's solved ,I'm putting my own self on lockdown in the sewing room but allowing myself to come out for food🤣 there are actually 8 quilt projects going on here

The main focus will be on the 12"blocks for RSC ( rainbow scrappy challenge) & the tiny 9 patch challenge blocks for they need catching up on



the others are just ones I started for no reason other than well there is no sound reason why we want UFOs flying around is there?🤣one is a stack of chickens that actually was a along 2 years ago 

The lap size flannel I was putting together from leftover blocks got reshuffled  & all laid out & stacked up for now,Grace was trying to snuggle with it just laid out lol


lunch will be quick& simple quick like throwing a beef patty on the little George like grill & making a burger & cereal for supper 🤣

You ever get organized & think 🤔I don't wantta mess up😄fabrics are all around me & waiting so just dive in & do it! LoL

See you tomorrow!





4 comments:

  1. Your breakfast looks so yummy! And yes, we use what we have. How was your lockdown in the sewing room? Did you archive what you had planned? Love your scrappy reds, 9-patches and flannel quilt. Is the flannel quilt for Grace? Looks like she wants it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to seeing you come out of lock up!!! I know you will be sporting some fabulous projects in tow. Mmm cherry waffles ! Delicious ! And you have some cherry fabric to play with- Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun locked away in there. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun sewing - you are well prepared!

    ReplyDelete

Early Morning Sewing

 I was going nonstop from starting with the last Dr appointment with my arm to running around looking for milk for baby piggies for a friend...