Translate

Sunday, March 10, 2024

Stretching Those Orphan Blocks

 We are still having crazy weather,mornings have just enough chill to make you want to grab a flannel shirt,but by evening you'd wished you hadn't & by night fall you'd wished you did 🤣 not sure how long this will keep up so I've been playing around with the idea of making a lap sized quilt with my left over blocks from the tie quilt I made a while back & filling in with a few flannels I've had more years than I can remember,Grace always runs to inspect & already has laid claim 🤔although I'm not sure if she's not claiming it for her monkey🤣 


I'll finish filling it in & pin it together,not sure it'll get sewn together tomorrow but  there's always the possibility,for tomorrow if all goes the way I want it,will be spent on catching up on blocks for sew alongside,UFO quilt tops , anything & everything to do with my quilting project


This may be me before it's over with🤣


tomorrow will tell the tale on that🤣




1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fabulous project and how fun to have a helper. Enjoy your day. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Early Morning Sewing

 I was going nonstop from starting with the last Dr appointment with my arm to running around looking for milk for baby piggies for a friend...