Translate

Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Reajusting The Stitch Journal

 I've got to get this cover stitched with all its stitching glory before it changes again😄 just patiently waiting till the gang can join me again ,I didn't like the blue ticking that I had down the spine so I changed it out  with a few different pieces

Then I flipped it & reshuffled some pieces & now the front is the back & the back is the front,I am luving this background look much better now

plans for the golden square is to have stitches going round & round ,since I can't draw a circle I picked up some artist circle stencils 😄 up above  it I can see 👀 possibilities of tiny seed stitches 


the girls want to get together to work on our journals but if not soon..it could change again 🤣sooo I was thinking I'll make a needle journal to keep me away from it🤷 lol


2 comments:

  1. Oooh this looks like a fun project, Helen. I hope you will post your progress and how you attach it to your journal when you are finished. It is looking fabulous. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stripe works much better in smaller pieces. xx

    ReplyDelete

Project Hauls & A Taste Of Fall

 I'm down to 5 more days to get everything ready for my Fall family/friends dinner,2 rooms to go for deep cleaning & decorating,ther...