Translate

Thursday, March 7, 2024

More Flower Art

You just need watercolor paper,flowers,a hammer & paper towels or paper,a few weeks back I did this with the dandelions in the yard,look how beautiful the pansies turned out! this go around I replaced the paper towel with parchment paper 

 who knew something so simple could give a watercolor effect! I think I'll frame this one!
incase you missed it,here's my first attempt using dandelions ,& wild flowers from the yard

On a sewing note,the camo print dress is almost done,I'm getting projects organized & laid out so's to not go down the rabbit hole & as they say hunker down in the sewing room🤣 I am way behind on the Bramble Blooms quilt sew along so I may have to lock myself in🤣
Spite what the calendar says I say Spring is here😄my first bumblebee was buzzing around the back yard this morning



2 comments:

  1. Your flower art looks amazing, Helen. Yes, you do need to put these in a frame. I have tried this before, but mine are never as pretty. I think I need the watercolor paper. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a coincidence - I saw a post on Instagram just recently about this idea - but on fabric...they are so soft & pretty .

    ReplyDelete

Project Hauls & A Taste Of Fall

 I'm down to 5 more days to get everything ready for my Fall family/friends dinner,2 rooms to go for deep cleaning & decorating,ther...