Translate

Thursday, August 22, 2024

Working On A Little Slow Stitching

 Able to do a little stitching,arranging pages figuring out how to put them together


I've got a weave block ready for stitching ,I'll work on it & the paint squares tomorrow 


I found the cutest teeni tiny buttons at Hobby Lobby,I thought they'd be cute to incorporate in some of my slow stitch projects


I got the stitches out today so my arms a little sore,the middle didn't quite close up all the way so it had to get  steri strips on it,gotta keep it wrapped & go back in a month to make sure it's completely healed up

I still have to be easy with it ,no pulling or bumping it but on a glorious note my arm is cancer free PTL!  my niece that's a nurse has been the only one in the family brave enough & wanted to see my  stitches lol I've debated whether to show you guys so I'll just say if you don't wantta see ,click off now 🤣


It started out looking like a tiny speck & grew this big within 3 weeks,but praise the Lord he got it all ! 

2 comments:

  1. That's great news! Didn't dwell on the pic though haha. Enjoy your stitching. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that red star block. Glad you got your stitches out. Janice

    ReplyDelete

Project Hauls & A Taste Of Fall

 I'm down to 5 more days to get everything ready for my Fall family/friends dinner,2 rooms to go for deep cleaning & decorating,ther...