Translate

Saturday, August 24, 2024

Cows! Cows! Cows!

 We have definitely not been in our routine since surgery on my arm ,my Grace ๐Ÿ•is use to walks in the park, Sadie's back with us this weekend,I still have to not put any pressure on my arm  so with that said ๐Ÿ˜„ I took them riding around,Grace loves the fairy farm we usually get out & up close but not an option today,as the weather cools down more will be out but enough out today for a good little adventure 











On a sewing note, for the last couple of days I've gotten quite a few pages cut out for the slow stitch journal 


paint samples , weave block & star blocks are stitched & ready to be sewn to a page 



I think I have stop over thinking it & just going with it lol I'd seen the idea to put 2-5 pages per section & sew 2 sections together 


since I'm using muslin & a hint of batting I'm doing 5 of 15" x 6"sheets per section 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Hauls & A Taste Of Fall

 I'm down to 5 more days to get everything ready for my Fall family/friends dinner,2 rooms to go for deep cleaning & decorating,ther...