Translate

Tuesday, August 20, 2024

How Do You Take Your Tea?

 Sweet? Unsweet? Hot? Cold? Iced? Cream? There are so many ways & varieties of flavors these days to enjoy tea,I rarely make  tea at home anymore because I like it sweet lol


I luv a good herbal tea ,I recently tried Yogi's sweet tangerine positive energy,I don't know about the energy part but the taste of tangerine is spot on! sometimes I use a larger cup & double dose myself 😄


This morning as I went to pull out the herbal teas I remembered way back many moons ago when I was  first introduced to the thought of cream in my coffee,I was like...👀🙊 turns out I liked it LOL so this morning my Earl Grey got a little milk & raw sugar


I know it's more fatning this way but oh so good on occasion "like sweet tea" 😄 


1 comment:

Project Hauls & A Taste Of Fall

 I'm down to 5 more days to get everything ready for my Fall family/friends dinner,2 rooms to go for deep cleaning & decorating,ther...