Today may of been the quickest park run on record🤣lordy it was hot today ! while I was having the yard cut,I took Grace 🐕 to the pet store to get her favorite biscuits & made a quick run to the park just long enough to take a few quick pictures of her to document we'd been there 😄
Translate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Time To Get The Reds Out
I've been working on cutting more squares out for the red/white/floral patch quilt I need to figure out how many of each is needed ...
-
https://alyciaquilts.blogspot.com/2026/07/marching-stars-and-finished-or-not.html?m=1 This week life has been busy but in a good way ,a li...
-
A little stitching here ,a little stitching there & finally the last stitch has been stitched & ready for snuggling up with Christm...
-
I didn't think I'd done that much throughout the year but looking through pictures & the blog ,I did a little bit of everything...


No comments:
Post a Comment