Translate

Thursday, August 8, 2024

Getting The Day Started & More Prep Work

 There are rules & then there are times for no rules in the kitchen , can't is not an option in the kitchen 😄 I turned a blueberry mug cake mix into blueberry waffles with the mini waffle maker


Think outside your box! Who says you can't?🤣🤣

I've worked on cutting out a few more things for the stitch journal pages


I will secure the LA & AL map pages together so that when they're turned they'll be back to back,snowmen for Terry ,LA.page, when you turn the page Ann& Andy on the fold ,the page turns with AL. on the back with Raggedy s representing our shows we did through the years

So far I have enough prepped for 9 pages,all safely tucked in their own basket so none get lost





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Early Morning Sewing

 I was going nonstop from starting with the last Dr appointment with my arm to running around looking for milk for baby piggies for a friend...