Translate

Sunday, July 2, 2023

What Did We Make In June?

Going through pictures & post it's hard to believe not much sewing went on ,maybe we'll blame on the gardening 😂

I had some bee print fabric that's been laying around for years that got combined with black & white polkadot & turned into pillows


aprons for the kitchen



20 red & white 12" quilt blocks that I've been wanting to make for more years than I wantta admit lol 


the robe I was working on almost made it to the finish line but it took a backseat to helping out with our VBS at church
not sewing related but  during the month of June I did make pickles & cookies 😂



for July I usually try to get a few Christmas projects done,this past year my neice & nephew helped me with my CandyLand theme tree,they moved to Oklahoma this past year,sure do miss my side kicks 😁


Hoping father time will let me have a productive July, we're only two days in so there may be hope for lots of progress!

1 comment:

  1. that looks like a busy time - the red & white quilt looks good.

    ReplyDelete

A Busy Weekend

 There was a lot going on this past weekend & the only sewing I got in was 2 quilt blocks  Graduation for one of my great nephews Tomorr...