Translate

Wednesday, December 27, 2023

I Think I Can! I Think I Can!

 counting today there's 5 days left in this month & we'll be finished with all those UFOs ,right?๐Ÿ˜„


I had big plans for sewing today, especially getting the zipper in my jumpsuit,my friend Ree fitted one of her zipper foots to my machine & I was ready to get this baby finished but guess what I did! Left the cord & petal foot at her house & sitting here waiting on her to return my call so I can go get it๐Ÿ™†

determined to have a productive sewing day I pulled out my quilt that I'm hand stitching


hopefully I can get up with my friend & retrieve my petal foot & get busy with these UFOs,so how's your day going? is it going or has it got up & went?๐Ÿ˜„

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day Sunday Insperation