Translate

Saturday, May 4, 2024

Tweaking & Updating The Lemon Bag

 The tutorial for this bag  calls for  2 sets  of 6 strips,cut in half & flip so the seams are not side by side I had the idea to use 2 prints which made it look sloppy like it was out of line so the first thing I did was take the strap off ,turn the bag "the back looked better" lol repositioned the straps & embellished it with ribbon & beads



I luv it a whole lot better now even if it wasn't supposed to been this small 😄 it will hand in the sewing room & be home for my slow stitch journal 



I'm getting ready to start working on page layouts so I'll be adding things to the little bag as I figure it out it'll be nice to have it prepped where I can grab it & sit in the living room or out on the laneigh


Sometimes when a project doesn't go the way it was supposed to,you just have to walk away,rethink & regroup😄 I will definitely be doing a take 2 of this bag with more than 2 prints🤣



3 comments:

  1. You are going to make great use of that bag and your second one will be even nicer than this one. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...LOL...now I see you have "adapted" that ...well done

    ReplyDelete

Cahaba Lilies

 A short adventure just a little less than an hour away ,what an adventure as we introduced Sadie to the Cahaba River where the lilies are i...