Translate

Friday, August 21, 2026

Got Thread?


While shop hoping in Montgomery, my niece & me stopped at walmart,she asked doesn't our walmart sell thread? I said barely but they don't sell all the colors like this in the all purpose,so we laugh at the thought of driving 2 hours for  thread🤣




A reusable bag is always good but beware of the staple
my first thought was ouch  now i have a hole in my finger😄 then maybe they did that on purpose so you cant zip it open & steal the thread🤷


All of it wouldn't fit in my large thread jar so I seperated lights & darks



My thread shelf is growing 🤣*all purpose,*100% cotton,*embroidery,*serger,*whites/blacks/greys*,quilting ,how do you organize your threads?




1 comment:

  1. You got a good selection of thread colors there! Though I'm not a fan of Walmart, they're close for me and do carry thread. But a recent remodel decreased our crafting area as a whole and the thread selection was cut in about half. Still a fair amount (and I often only use basics like grey and off-white), but with JoAnns also going out, it's harder to find the old colors when I need them. I bought some clear boxes with spikes to hold my threads and have three boxes - red/orange/yellow, blue/green and purple/neutrals. They look so pretty and I can see them just like yours!

    ReplyDelete

October Is For Finishes

 Do you know how hard it is to not start something new? 😄 The jury may still be out on that but for now October is for finishing up from sm...