Translate

Monday, September 14, 2026

Coming Up To The Finish Line

 I'm too close to the finish line to worry about that day late dollar short theory or the light bulb moment πŸ•―️πŸ˜„ what I mean is 1 yd will yield 1 pillowcase  ,body & cuff from same fabric, (body 27" WOF/ cuff 9" WOF) after the 50ish mark the lightbulb came onπŸ˜„ 3 yds yields 3 butttt when using a coordinating band 3 yds yields 4, cutting (3) 9" bands equals 27" a whole nother body today stacks to cut, stacks to jelly roll & stacks for the final finish through the serger,only 28 more to go!




I must of been tired when I made the last run for fabric,maybe the πŸ’‘ went out πŸ˜„ I had the 4 to 3 yds in my head so after I got home,I recounted everything ,8 short towards my goalπŸ™†  I have separate totes to contain whole yardages that doesn't get cut into just to be cutting so I'm going through & seeing what I have that can be used for bands,plans for today will be serging,rolling, sewing,cutting that's how I'll be rolling in the sewing room this morning πŸ˜„




No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Up To The Finish Line

 I'm too close to the finish line to worry about that day late dollar short theory or the light bulb moment πŸ•―️πŸ˜„ what I mean is 1 yd wi...