Translate

Monday, September 21, 2026

Shop Hoping & Watercolor Challenge Completed

 Friday when I delivered the pillowcases  we got a two for one ,the shop just happened to be part of the shop hop, we got our quilt block & I picked up this pattern, I'm  looking forward to getting into it in the new year



I did not know there was such a thing as a needle sharpener 😄


I finished the last of the watercolor challenge this morning & got them submitted,there wil be a zoom tonight & voting, I won't win any grand prizes ,free handing is not my friend 😄but it was fun & enlightening & I did learn a few new techniques 


The Sewing Machine Mart is the sweetest little shop in Springfield Ala.




















I learned something new ,I didn't know there was sich a thing as a needle sharpener,maybe I don't get out enough 😄 but you insert the needle into the middle & twist it around a few times & it sharpens it








No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Hoping & Watercolor Challenge Completed

 Friday when I delivered the pillowcases  we got a two for one ,the shop just happened to be part of the shop hop, we got our quilt block ...