Translate

Friday, September 11, 2026

Update On A Day In The sewing Room & So On

 My assembly line layout was buzzing this morning,I think it can count as a workout ๐Ÿ˜„ 31 cut & ready to sew,just a few need cuffs,I opted to have an extra pillowcase  as opposed to having 6" left that I couldn't use on a few of them 


The online colored pencil art class was coming up at 1:00 so I went ahead & made lemon chicken with broccoli so it'd be ready after class,I servered it over spaghetti noodles left over from last night lol


Grace๐Ÿ• knew there was something on the stove & she wanted to eat now๐Ÿ˜„ I made a cup of herbal tea & got out a homemade peanut butter cookie I made last night


I went back to the sewing room & sewed a few up ready to be sergered then it was time for the online class,I always thought colored pencils were  just for coloring,it never occured to me you could shade & do techinics with colored pencils ,I needed to pay closer attention to the raindrops as they got shaded in making them looking polka dots๐Ÿ˜„but it was fun, enlightening & I learned something new



The class was about 2 hrs & it was good to have dinner ready & 2 more PB cookies for dessert & watched a movie then back to the sewing room prepping them to the jelly roll stage, I'll work a few more hours then clock out of the sewing room for the night ๐Ÿ˜„





No comments:

Post a Comment

Update On A Day In The sewing Room & So On

 My assembly line layout was buzzing this morning,I think it can count as a workout ๐Ÿ˜„ 31 cut & ready to sew,just a few need cuffs,I opt...