Translate

Thursday, October 8, 2026

Today's Sewing Plans

 Working on getting the 4 rows previously cut out for the red /white/rose/ top 



According to my calculations after these 4 I'll need to cut for 15 more rows to yield a 27 X 30 layout


I posted about my little jar awhile back but thought Id share its purpose again, instead of looking for or snipping a little piece of fabric to test the thread tension I made a jar with scraps of fabrics & keep it on the sewing table


I have the Fall quilt in the living room to work on while watching a movie & sometimes in the early morning while watching you tube quilting etc ,I worked my way around the corner & over half way to one side of the outer border stitching across the 4 patches 


Alabama is in for some serveare weather this weekend, Governor Ivy has declared us in among  the emergency relief & under hurricane warnings


No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's Sewing Plans

 Working on getting the 4 rows previously cut out for the red /white/rose/ top  According to my calculations after these 4 I'll need to ...