Trying some new techniques with Stitching With Zen, the cup is a process with crayons & embroidery,ading white overall in a stroking or circular motion then your colors,setting the iron to the hotest setting & laying a paper towel over & pressing,repeat with a fresh paper towel untill no more marks appear on the paper towel then outline with embroidery stitches,, Sense of Touch is a process of 4 layers of fabric,stitched & cutting through the 1st layer with a mixture of using scissors & a seam ripper,since Im starting a new slow stitch journal for the new year I incorporated them into the first pages
Translate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trying New Things
Trying some new techniques with Stitching With Zen, the cup is a process with crayons & embroidery,ading white overall in a stroking or...
-
https://alyciaquilts.blogspot.com/2026/07/marching-stars-and-finished-or-not.html?m=1 This week life has been busy but in a good way ,a li...
-
A little stitching here ,a little stitching there & finally the last stitch has been stitched & ready for snuggling up with Christm...
-
I didn't think I'd done that much throughout the year but looking through pictures & the blog ,I did a little bit of everything...

No comments:
Post a Comment