Translate

Friday, August 12, 2022

Don't Do It!

 Cleaning up this morning ,I had a flash back of many moons ago ,there's not enough moons to count back that far 😂 did you have certain systems of how your mom wanted you to do things? one for us was washing the dishes, drinking glasses first,then the silverware,then plates & pots & pans always last & if you messed up the order not  rewashing was not an option,which makes sense as you wouldn't want to wash glasses after greasy pans ,yes this morning as moons ago before dishwashers evolved lol  ,as I  looked around it was as though I could here her scream my full name as I laughed & said sorry mama I'm doing it backwards today 🤣 & oh course  I'll change the water but you didn't hear that from me! 😂


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day Sunday Insperation