Translate

Friday, May 26, 2023

Canning,Laughter & Good Times

 where do the days go? LoL no sewing in the last few days,I snagged my best friend of 20 plus years & my neice for a fun filled day of making sweet relish ,chow chow whatever you wantta call it


we've always just julianed it because that's the way we like it,taste great on burgers ,along side meat entrees,my besties husband eats right outta the jar like candy lol

mand your stations! let's get this canning party started!

we called Jimmy John's for delivery,oh my what a yummy sandwich! watched the movie A Man Called Otto, layneigh sitting watching the birds,lots of laughter,yes a good day indeed


when it's snack time, remember it's all about the balance🤣



No comments:

Post a Comment

Almost Finished BB Quilt #1

 First we make sure not to run out of bobbins 😄 working on the 9 patch border for the Bramble Blooms quilt Just a few more for the sides th...