Translate

Wednesday, May 10, 2023

New Quilt Idea & Backyard Blooms

 finished quilts, unfinished quilts,quilts in the makings,UFO quilts that's hiding lol so why do we keep doing it😄 after making 2 mason jar blocks which calls for a 5 &1/2" X 8" body I made the mistake of walking away 


walking away is usually a good thing but I should of stayed till all the body of the jars were cut out ,for when I came back to them the next day I realized I'd cut them all 5"X8" what a difference 1/2" makes lol


so now do I make them in the 5" or salvage these cutouts & turn into a border & cut new jar body's? meanwhile I decided it was because of an empty stomach & went into the kitchen 😄

the backyard is blooming ,so happy that what I've planted so far is doing good,I've even got a little garden area started










No comments:

Post a Comment

Almost Finished BB Quilt #1

 First we make sure not to run out of bobbins 😄 working on the 9 patch border for the Bramble Blooms quilt Just a few more for the sides th...