Translate

Saturday, July 8, 2023

Two Birds One Stone

 growing up I'd always heard the phase killing  2 birds with 1 stone & I'd always wonder why would you wantta kill a bird anyways?🤣 The old phase simply means achieving two task with one action,like combining FNWF with RSC lol


I went out of town not far,lol but didn't get as much sewing  in as I'd liked ,plus I shouldn't of fooled with my seger so much,one of the threads broke & I can't for the life of me get it threaded back anyways .....
July brings the color red into the RSC challenge,a small start on reds & 2 pillows




6 comments:

  1. lovely red blocks... I agree that threading a serger (we call it overlocker here) is a challenge...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fun red blocks! And the pillows, too. That's a cute print!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty red blocks. I expanded your photo of the cushions and discovered the milk cans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is a funny phrase. . .good you could join FNWF & get your RSC done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did well despite the serger not cooperating.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your RSC blocks look great and I love the two pillows.

    ReplyDelete

A Busy Weekend

 There was a lot going on this past weekend & the only sewing I got in was 2 quilt blocks  Graduation for one of my great nephews Tomorr...