Translate

Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Garden Chronicles

 You don't have to have a large space for a garden,not even a field ,I remember too well those endless garden rows growing up,all you need is a little space,a few pots,old tubs,old tires ,anything that'll hold dirt,growing up we had corn as far as the eyes could see but my 6-8 plants are enough & makes me happy watching the prosscess,there's carrots in amongst them too😁so grab some containers,paint um ,keep a journal,google the what's whys & whens,what a good feeling to have lunch at your finger tips & the joy of God's blessings noone but you will ever understand








1 comment:

  1. It looks like you are more of a gardener than me. I just have tomatoes and perennials. I agree, you don't need a lot of space to grow things. My son grows potatoes and I have been tempted but haven't tried it yet.

    ReplyDelete

Fruit Covers A multitude Of Ugly & Quilt Plans

 I'm trying a new thing "cooking with almond flour" there's definitely some tweaking needed to be done ,I'm use to jus...