Translate

Monday, March 18, 2024

A little Slow Stitching & Quilting

 The little lap quilt is all sandwiched together & pinned for quilting,I'm thinking of quilting it on the diagonal with a grey pearl cotton thread


the blocks are left over from the tie quilt made a while back & red  flannel yardage that's been forever in my stash from my doll making days,the middle is a soft brushed curtain lining gifted from a friend,& just enough left over fabric to squeak out the backing ,all in all the only investment in this quilt is the pearl cotton thread which was less than $4

On another note I've started the stitching process on the stitching journal cover,I was going for a circle  but I'm thinking I'm creating a spider 🕸️ web🤣


A while back I started cutting 5" square from the scrap pile because I'd seen where somebody said that was a good idea😄 well it is unless curiosity sets in & before you know it you've just started another quilt 😄



And that dear friends are how UFOs are born 🤣🤣🤣

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I think that quilt just needs simple quilting. Nice slow stitching on your Journal cover. xx

    ReplyDelete

A Little Taste Of Morning Adventures

  Then home to make lemon chicken & broccoli for lunch there were plans for sewing for the rest of the day but they got interrupted when...