Translate

Saturday, March 23, 2024

It Was Late But I was Hungry

 Supper usually consist of cereal & a good cup of coffee but yesterday after burning the pizza lol & spending the day at the park ,cereal wasn't going to get it😂 


It just takes a few minutes to go that extra mile in the kitchen to whip up something tasty,chicken thawing in a bowl of water while broccoli & squash are steaming in a steamed pot,prep for sauce,meanwhile chicken is ready for grill,while it's cooking, cut veggies off & make sauce,now wasn't that easy?😂


Sauce: add a few Tsp. If butter to a low pan or skillet,turn down low so not to burn the butter,add a few tsp. flour,stir & cook like you would making gravy,begin to add milk ,add cheese to your liking along with salt/pepper,I used garlic salt & dill spice with just a little grated cheese 

Grace & Sadie says it was a win! win! especially in the cute bunny plates😂


I'm hoping to finish the small flannel quilt at some point before midnight but we shall see how the day goes ,our church is having an event for the kids & surrounding community


my niece & nephew -n-law are children's ministry pastors so they'll be making sure everything will be fun & running smoothly while help with these sweet toots enjoy the festivities

You know your old when your nieces & nephews start having grandbabies🤣 being gone the better part of the morning,Grace & Sadie will be expecting some fun time ,I may or may not take them to the park ,we have quite a few to choose from , I'm hoping to finish up this  lap quilt by midnight


 👀 yea high hopes 🤔can I just take it with me ?🤣 


2 comments:

  1. Your meal sounds so delicious to me. Lovely photo of the children too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dinner sounded great. A winner indeed! Janice

    ReplyDelete

I'm So Lemony Happy!

 Made my lemon dress today & I luv it! Spite that I put the neckband wrong side out the 1st go round,,2nd go round sewed it backwards,we...