Translate

Monday, April 15, 2024

Well I Was Off To A Good Start But Then ...

 🤣It's going to be one of those days,the morning started off bright ,& early like 4am early lol starting with coffee of course & bumping my waffles up by adding Coco to the batter


then I decided to work on making a few blocks,this is as far as I got


 

because the bobbin case jumped out & I can't make it go back in there 🤣


So we go outside,Grace is content soaking up the morning sun

the Amaryllis is blooming



the neighbors roses are coming over the fence over on my side😁



I came back inside ,made baked spaghetti ,salad & homemade lemonade,going to enjoy lunch & watch a movie 


If I don't manage to get that bobbin case under control pretty quick ,I think I'll shift over to cutting some things out 

 

2 comments:

  1. That's nice of your neighbors to take care of roses that you get to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be welcoming those neighbours too!
    Sorry about your bobbin case which I see you are still struggling with

    ReplyDelete

Monday Plans & Adventures

 With just a few days left in this month there's lots to do,needs to be done,needs to get done so let's stretch that out to Mon.plan...