Translate

Monday, May 20, 2024

A Busy Weekend

 There was a lot going on this past weekend & the only sewing I got in was 2 quilt blocks 


Graduation for one of my great nephews

Tomorrow there'll be another graduation for my twin great nieces

Sadie spent the weekend with me ,she got introduced to almond flour waffles lol her & my Grace keep me laughing with their face expressions 




My Drift roses are blooming,I luv my knockout roses but I need more of these in my life lol

We did squeeze in some bird watching from the backyard 

Honoring our seniors & collage graduates at church 

Tomorrow will be graduation for my great nieces & I think I'm good for the rest of the week. the plans for today are 
Stay home
Sew
Clean house "in spurts"🤣
Sew Sew Sew some more 🤣
Make something with one or more of these fabrics


It's still early morning & so far I've had 2 cups of coffee,washed a load of cloths,"that may be the exstent of my cleaning"🤣off to the kitchen to make a good breakfast of eggs bacon & toast & get this day started!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Inspiration