Translate

Monday, May 6, 2024

April Was Slow But Productive

 April started out with good intentions 😄 lots of family events ,we had Sadie for a long weekend,all was going to plan,sewing,taking Grace & Sadie on Park adventures


That last adventure upon walking past a tiny little terrior Sadie " choc lab" decides to investigate whether it's a toy all 80lbs of her pulled me down& pulled me with her ,about 5 came to my rescue & helped me back to my car, banged up & bruised elbows, my poor knee looked like grated cheese , bruised ankle & those inside bruise are the worse especially the top of a rib 

You may have heard ina few of  my April post about taking it slow & easy ,I was beat up that's why🤣but even in slow motion I manage to get caught up on a few quilt blocks for a few challenges I've joined in on

I'm not going to speak about May out loud 🤣but it has gotten off to a good start by making a bag out if leftover scrap fabric from the lemon dress & today I am working on quilt tops

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cahaba Lilies

 A short adventure just a little less than an hour away ,what an adventure as we introduced Sadie to the Cahaba River where the lilies are i...