Translate

Friday, June 28, 2024

One More Border To Go & Flower Therapy

Just one more outter border to go & this one will be ready to get quilted together,even though it's longer than it is wide it looks square to me,maybe I'm just tired🤣


Earlier this morning I made an hour trip to reserve a parvillion for my niece for the 4th,on the way back home I stopped at Lowes ,just look at those happy bees!







Of course I brought some home


Pulled out a few flower pots from the shed,getting them washed & a coat of granet spray paint tomorrow l


Nothing more beautiful than a ditch full of sunflowers along side the road



plans for the weekend is to get some things planted,& catch up on sewing



No comments:

Post a Comment

Finally To The Quilting Stage

 I had a little time before leaving for church this morning so I finished sandwiching the layers together for the RSC top, too hot to be out...