Translate

Monday, September 30, 2024

Coming In For A Finish


 An early start to finish up this quilt top 

then there's pillowcases to make, lots & lots of pillow cases 

Once I get the pillowcases delivered I'll resume back to getting these tops that are overtaking my sewing room quilted into quilts,I didn't want orphan blocks laying around forever so they (60) will make just the right sized lap quilt,im thinking  keyboard border but I'll have to revisit that thought later


I'll finish up the green top then pillowcases will have to take first priority


It's a cool rainy morning due from the hurricane ,prayers for all those around us that was hit ,they say another one is expected later this week,stay  safe  & happy creating




No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming In For A Finish

 An early start to finish up this quilt top  then there's pillowcases to make, lots & lots of pillow cases  Once I get the pillowcas...