Translate

Thursday, September 12, 2024

Make It Work

 Do you ever know there's enough fabric but the layout just won't work ? I had this left over fabric from making pillow covers last year & wanted an apron,


If I folded it upward I could squeak out a carpenter style apron if I folded the pattern which would mean a seam down the middle ,problem was one side the print would be upside down,then those wallpaper skills from long ago kicked in 🤣I folded one that was cut out then lined the edge up,the loaded the overall precut one across it to cut around the other side giving a full front panel 






Determination or crazy 🤷 all I know is it works for me!😄

We had some hard rain &  heavy wind today ,some of the smaller doves were hanging around at the front door like let me in!😄




1 comment:

  1. Well done on sorting that...you even pattern matched pretty well.

    ReplyDelete

Project Hauls & A Taste Of Fall

 I'm down to 5 more days to get everything ready for my Fall family/friends dinner,2 rooms to go for deep cleaning & decorating,ther...