Translate

Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Slow Days Make For Slow Stitching

 Embellishing Ann & Andy for the journal 


It's September! Time for  Ryan's Case For Smiles ,their goal for 2024 is 40 thousand pillowcases 



I've always enjoyed participating in this wonderful cause, shipping can get expensive depending the weight of how many but oh so worth it but there is now a drop off an hour from me which I've made the drive last year & it makes for a nice little road trip, especially when the drop off is at a fabric shop! LoL

Along with my slow day was taking the extra grilled chicken that I'd cooked yesterday & made broccoli pineapple chicken ,I didn't have cornstarch to thicken the sauce but that didn't stop it from being good!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Hauls & A Taste Of Fall

 I'm down to 5 more days to get everything ready for my Fall family/friends dinner,2 rooms to go for deep cleaning & decorating,ther...