The red winged blackbirds have started coming through,I finally got a shot of a male (red)& female(golden) together ,this morning I seen about 5 or so,the doves usually come in tbe evening,I've always luv the little chickadees
Translate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just Chillin
Grace & me has just been chilling on tbe couch today😀 I'm down to last of the original red & white squares of the original p...
-
https://alyciaquilts.blogspot.com/2026/07/marching-stars-and-finished-or-not.html?m=1 This week life has been busy but in a good way ,a li...
-
A little stitching here ,a little stitching there & finally the last stitch has been stitched & ready for snuggling up with Christm...
-
I didn't think I'd done that much throughout the year but looking through pictures & the blog ,I did a little bit of everything...



Aaw great photos , Helen. I do love bird watching particularly during the winter season.
ReplyDeleteHaha! I like your captions!
ReplyDeleteRed Winged Black birds make me think of my childhood. We had a 3 acer pond behind our house and the Red Winged Black birds nested all around it in the cattails. Hearing their call brings me back home in my memories.