Translate
Friday, January 16, 2026
Northern Lights
This is take 2 on the Northern Lights water color lesson I joined in on yesterday ,this particular live it was difficult to see what she was doing on a small screen,enlarging it which wasn't much hid what she was doing,which I missed a few paint mixes, the tilting if the paper etc.so I watched the reply which was a bit larger screen,took notes & did take 2 this morning
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just Chillin
Grace & me has just been chilling on tbe couch today😀 I'm down to last of the original red & white squares of the original p...
-
https://alyciaquilts.blogspot.com/2026/07/marching-stars-and-finished-or-not.html?m=1 This week life has been busy but in a good way ,a li...
-
A little stitching here ,a little stitching there & finally the last stitch has been stitched & ready for snuggling up with Christm...
-
I didn't think I'd done that much throughout the year but looking through pictures & the blog ,I did a little bit of everything...

No comments:
Post a Comment