Its been slow going this weekend I haven't been able to work on Livvvy's & Cason:s quilt due to Grace🐕 having an upset tummy,coming home from church I spent tbe remainder of the day cleaning & shampooing carpet,Im staying close to her today as by the time she finds me to let me know she needs to go out its too late,if she doesn't improve I will have to take her to the vet, the quilt jist needs a good trim & bring the back around for the binding which Ill do this evening maybe if I get her to lay beside with a movie going if she needs to go out we can jump up at the same time 😄
Translate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trying New Things
Trying some new techniques with Stitching With Zen, the cup is a process with crayons & embroidery,ading white overall in a stroking or...
-
https://alyciaquilts.blogspot.com/2026/07/marching-stars-and-finished-or-not.html?m=1 This week life has been busy but in a good way ,a li...
-
A little stitching here ,a little stitching there & finally the last stitch has been stitched & ready for snuggling up with Christm...
-
I didn't think I'd done that much throughout the year but looking through pictures & the blog ,I did a little bit of everything...

No comments:
Post a Comment