It was one of those days not being able to fully engage into a project ,having to get ready & be gone most of the day ,but come tomorrow!🤣 I did get a little bit of something done,a few more blocks & if there was enough left from the scraps I was using for the blocks they got turned into 2 1/2 X 3 strips for a keyboard border
Translate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trying New Things
Trying some new techniques with Stitching With Zen, the cup is a process with crayons & embroidery,ading white overall in a stroking or...
-
https://alyciaquilts.blogspot.com/2026/07/marching-stars-and-finished-or-not.html?m=1 This week life has been busy but in a good way ,a li...
-
A little stitching here ,a little stitching there & finally the last stitch has been stitched & ready for snuggling up with Christm...
-
I didn't think I'd done that much throughout the year but looking through pictures & the blog ,I did a little bit of everything...





No comments:
Post a Comment