The Japanese Hydrangea is all white & getting bigger by the day ,I quilted a little over one & a half rows on Livvys quilt till I had to go to town,I'm getting where I dislike going to town when Im quilting ,seems like when I leave the house I cant get backš¤£
Translate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trying New Things
Trying some new techniques with Stitching With Zen, the cup is a process with crayons & embroidery,ading white overall in a stroking or...
-
https://alyciaquilts.blogspot.com/2026/07/marching-stars-and-finished-or-not.html?m=1 This week life has been busy but in a good way ,a li...
-
A little stitching here ,a little stitching there & finally the last stitch has been stitched & ready for snuggling up with Christm...
-
I didn't think I'd done that much throughout the year but looking through pictures & the blog ,I did a little bit of everything...



No comments:
Post a Comment