Translate

Monday, June 22, 2026

Rain Rain Rain

 If it keeps raining , I'm going to have to get a boat😄 the sun pops out in spurts  , just long enough to run out & pour the water out of the barrels my veggies are planted in so they don't float right outta the barrels 🤣 the morning started out with more rain & a yummy bowl of greek yogurt with blueberries/raspberries & a granola mix

 
finished up the large rag balls,as soon as my niece saw a picture she fell in luv so guess I'll be making more for me later😄


another spurt of sunshine was a window to get Sadie home,the bottom fell out as soon as Grace & me got back home


by this time it was 2:00 & pouring down rain so what to do but make something yummy again😄 spaghetti & salad is always a good  quick lunch to whip  up when you're hungry & want something good, I pulled out one of the scrappy quilt tops with the thought of making it larger,the more I look at it the more I want to just rip it apart & start over😄




1 comment:

  1. It has been raining cats and dogs here too, Helen. Wheww! Where's the sunshine. LOL. The spaghetti looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete

More Shop Hop Adventures

 Well after coming to the conclusion that Tuesday must be the new Monday as everything within the 1-2 hr driving range was closed on Mondays...