Translate

Saturday, June 20, 2026

Rainy Days Calls For Silliness & Sewing

 We are still getting rain,so much that it us starting to cause flooding in some areas ,Grace & Sadie are stir crazy from being inside so they've been hanging with me in the sewing room ,what better to do on a stormy day but be silly 😄


Apron #3 is done,the chicken print requires a bit of gathering then I will be done with this section of Summer aprons 


I've been finishing up the pillow covers & working on binding on the patchwork quilt, rose lemonade herbal tea & thin cranberry almond cookies makes for a good break



I was wondering to what to do with all the basil that's growing faster than I can use it,I made pizza! Pesto,creamy melt cheese,grilled chicken,roasted sun-dried tomatoes & fresh basil on philsbury roll out thin crust dough,I've been researching vinegret  recipes so we'll  see what I come up with lol



1 comment:

  1. So good to have company in the sewing room during these rainy days. The grilled chicken pizza looks so yummy.

    ReplyDelete

More Shop Hop Adventures

 Well after coming to the conclusion that Tuesday must be the new Monday as everything within the 1-2 hr driving range was closed on Mondays...