Oh how I wished it could be a pj kind of day but at some point I've got to get out & pick up dog food for Grace🐕my bad for not picking it up yesterday,we have been going through some extreme heat waves this week with heat index as high as 105🌡️slow days calls for slow stitching,a stitch here a stitch there,stitching in the morning stitching in the evening & so on ,working on pages in the slow stitch journal,this has been a work in progress for the last 2 years,I now know why they call it slow stitching😄
Translate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just Chillin
Grace & me has just been chilling on tbe couch today😀 I'm down to last of the original red & white squares of the original p...
-
https://alyciaquilts.blogspot.com/2026/07/marching-stars-and-finished-or-not.html?m=1 This week life has been busy but in a good way ,a li...
-
A little stitching here ,a little stitching there & finally the last stitch has been stitched & ready for snuggling up with Christm...
-
I didn't think I'd done that much throughout the year but looking through pictures & the blog ,I did a little bit of everything...




Looks like you have a lot of pretty projects in the works to keep you busy on these hot summer days.
ReplyDeleteYou have some pretty projects to work on. 105F! Phew! That IS hot! Luckily it never gets that hot here. Stay inside, stay cool.
ReplyDelete