Oh how I wished it could be a pj kind of day but at some point I've got to get out & pick up dog food for Grace🐕my bad for not picking it up yesterday,we have been going through some extreme heat waves this week with heat index as high as 105🌡️slow days calls for slow stitching,a stitch here a stitch there,stitching in the morning stitching in the evening & so on ,working on pages in the slow stitch journal,this has been a work in progress for the last 2 years,I now know why they call it slow stitching😄
Translate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Slow Day Calls For Stitching
Oh how I wished it could be a pj kind of day but at some point I've got to get out & pick up dog food for Grace🐕my bad for not pic...
-
April brings in the color purple for the RSC challenge,I've been working on these blocks throughout the week& pleased with the good ...
-
https://alyciaquilts.blogspot.com/2026/07/marching-stars-and-finished-or-not.html?m=1 This week life has been busy but in a good way ,a li...
-
Thought you'd enjoy a few sizing guide charts My trip to Etheridge Tenn to the Amish country with PARA our VA park & recreation ce...



No comments:
Post a Comment