Translate

Saturday, July 25, 2026

Christmas In July Week 3/ Enlarging The Christmas Top

 


There's something about when leaving the house you can't seem to make it back😄 ,had a hair appointment to shape up my hair ,went by walmart for odds & ends, the nail salon I use is one street over so as long as I was out why not🤷its been months & my toes needed attention 😄 by this time its late & I was hungry so  chinese to go for supper & headed home ,I added another border to the Christmas top on the sides matching the top & bottom which framed it up nicely ,got the binding cut out & handing in the closet with the top waiting its turn to be quilted 





1 comment:

  1. Its almost like if you give a mouse a cookie! Sounds like you had a good day with a Quilty ending!

    ReplyDelete

Just Chillin

 Grace & me has just been chilling on tbe couch today😀 I'm down to last of the original  red & white squares of the original  p...