Translate

Thursday, July 9, 2026

Touches Of Summer

Blues take center stage in the sitting area in the kitchen , our former home had a sun room so that is what is at the end of the kitchen,its just me now so I don't need yeo dinning rooms,the sunroom furniture fits perfect at the end of the kitchen,my sewing room is my happy place but the kitchen is my absolute favorite 















2 comments:

  1. Your home is so warm and cozy, Helen. I just adore your patriotic tree and the quilt in the entry way is beautiful. I am drooling over all of your aprons. I collect aprons and love displaying them seasonally. Thank you for inviting us into your lovely home. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful home, Helen. I love your kitchen with its beautiful color combination. The pillows are so pretty, cute little patriotic tree, aprons etc, all so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

More Progress On The Scrappy Layout

  Lets see how much progress we can get done today, I'm not sure how many blocks I got sewn last night,it was a lot 😄 so far I'm li...