A little stitching here ,a little stitching there & finally the last stitch has been stitched & ready for snuggling up with Christmas movies,Grace & Sadie were happy to oblige me for a photo shoot 😄
Translate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Quilt Progress
Five days into the new month,do you have fresh ideas & plans for October? I have lots of ideas lol but plans for October are to be a mo...
-
https://alyciaquilts.blogspot.com/2026/07/marching-stars-and-finished-or-not.html?m=1 This week life has been busy but in a good way ,a li...
-
A little stitching here ,a little stitching there & finally the last stitch has been stitched & ready for snuggling up with Christm...
-
I didn't think I'd done that much throughout the year but looking through pictures & the blog ,I did a little bit of everything...









Hooray for a finish and your two sweet "lickers" look like they are your super fans!
ReplyDeleteThanks Terry, Grace (beagle )is my baby & & Sadie (Lab) belongs to friends I dog sit for she's become like my child 😀
DeleteChristmas quilt finish, good for you !! I always love it when animals are included in pics. Love them all.
ReplyDeleteThat's a pretty strippy quilt! I think the dogs approve of your finish!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cuddly strippy quilt…..and I think your pups look happiest when they got on the quilt, lol.
ReplyDelete