Just a little progress today but progress! LoL ,my niece & the baby spent the better half of the day with me today, we had breakfast at Jacks ,later she worked on stitching up a stuffed animal she brought to work on while I cut more squares for scrappy strip blocks ,17 more than I had yesterday ๐
Translate
Thursday, August 13, 2026
A Little Here & A Little There
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Quilt Progress
Five days into the new month,do you have fresh ideas & plans for October? I have lots of ideas lol but plans for October are to be a mo...
-
https://alyciaquilts.blogspot.com/2026/07/marching-stars-and-finished-or-not.html?m=1 This week life has been busy but in a good way ,a li...
-
A little stitching here ,a little stitching there & finally the last stitch has been stitched & ready for snuggling up with Christm...
-
I didn't think I'd done that much throughout the year but looking through pictures & the blog ,I did a little bit of everything...




No comments:
Post a Comment