Have you had those moments of being in that situation of being dressed & nowhere to go? My niece got the boys off to school & her & the baby headed my way,we stopped for gas ,ready to head out for more shop hoping adventures,,upon putting the address in ,it says closed on Mondays humm 🤔so we go down the list,👀 closed on Mondays ,all that were within the 2-3 hr driving range were closed on Mondays,she looks at me & says well you've put on your lipstick & we have a full tank of gas, we're going somewhere!🤣 So we struck out for Jasper Ala.& went antiquing at the Jasper Pickers,it was hudge! it has a downstairs but we didn't find the stairs till we were leaving so we'll have to go back for sure😀 here are a few things that caught my eye,didn't need but almost came home with me,maybe next time!😀the ride home was absolutely beautiful!
Translate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Quilt Progress
Five days into the new month,do you have fresh ideas & plans for October? I have lots of ideas lol but plans for October are to be a mo...
-
https://alyciaquilts.blogspot.com/2026/07/marching-stars-and-finished-or-not.html?m=1 This week life has been busy but in a good way ,a li...
-
A little stitching here ,a little stitching there & finally the last stitch has been stitched & ready for snuggling up with Christm...
-
I didn't think I'd done that much throughout the year but looking through pictures & the blog ,I did a little bit of everything...


























No comments:
Post a Comment