Translate

Monday, August 3, 2026

Sewing Rows Together On The Red & White Top

 In-between sewing the rows together & thinking of how many more blocks to cut sew etc.,I thought I'd best be sewing  the rows together as I go if I wanted it quilted by Christmas , so early this morning the first 5 rows  got sewn together 


Here's a close up of the prints


l

Now to go to town & to the store,I am down to making things up 😄 last night I cooked spaghetti noodles,pulled some Birdseye mixed veggies outta the freezer the freezer,heated them up on the stove with seasonings & added Italian dressing& cooked noodles & called it supper 🤣



I had some heavy cream that needed using up so I made mason jar ice cream 

MASON JAR ICE CREAM 
* 1 c heavy cream
* 2 TBSP. sugar
*pinch of salt 
add ingredients to mason jar & shake 5-10 min & freeze 2-3 hrs



No comments:

Post a Comment

Scrappy Blocks & Working On Some Finishes

 17 more scrappy blocks to add to the tin With a new total of 78 & only 87 more blocks to go ,I don't think the tin will hold them a...