Translate

Tuesday, August 11, 2026

What You Saving It For?

 How many times do we get asked that question on numerous  occasions?  If I wear the casual dress & fluff my hair friends & family are quick to ask "where you going" 😄my mind goes back to my mother-n-law having cabinets full of beautiful dishes yet we ate out of paper plates 90% of the time😄

Life is short,take time to enjoy making what you luv to eat, granted there are days that calls for cereal & even homemade peanut butter cookies & coffee & sometimes  taking a few extra moments & pulling out the pretty plates  

Breakfast this morning is blueberry french toast & Earl Grey tea on vintage pink willow  from the hutch 🤫





Now wash that plate & put it back before you break it!🤣



2 comments:

  1. Lol what a sweet post. I have loads of plates that I enjoy displaying, but I agree . We should use and enjoy each piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right! We should enjoy finer things and make everyday memorable. I am so glad that you used the vintage plate and made yourself a nice breakfast. You inspire me!

    ReplyDelete

Fall Quilt Progress

Five days into the new month,do you have fresh ideas & plans for October? I have lots of ideas lol but  plans for October are to be a mo...